Tuesday, January 20, 2009

day 4

fourth day..
many more condolences were wished today..
still wished it was still a dream..
i've cried till i have no more tears, or mb cos i held it back so often now my tear ducts are dry like a dessert..
but my heart hurts even more..
especially talking about it while trying to keep a straight face..
i hope my boy is enjoying his freedom and god will protect him from all things that would harm him..

boy, if you could hear me or read this..
your daddy misses you so much his eyes turns red everytime we talk about you..

do protect your daddy if you can and your wifey stephy and your two darling angelss fatty and ally..

i wish we had more of your kids..
but even if we did, the family will never be complete without you..
come and visit me in your dreams k?
i really miss you..
if you see mummys grandpa and grandma, do say hi to them for me and send my love..
maybe you can end up with grandpa and also grandma..
they will protect you and love you, i'm sure about that..

i love you boy..
now always and forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment